Go through the notification announced by SpiceJet for Ticket Executive in different cities of Haryana and other where you can see the Full Time jobs. Applicant will be hired only on Contract as well as Full Time Job position for Ticket Executive Vacancies only, for which bring all set of documents to venue on or before closing date.
SpiceJet Recruitment Notification | Ticket Executive Jobs
Organization/ Company Full Name: SpiceJet
- Ticket Executive
Age for Ticket Executive:
Applicants for Ticket Executive Vacancy should be as defined min 18 for Gen category criteria whereas for reservation follow guidelines as per SpiceJet Ticket Executive Career Notification for title wise information.
Applicants for SpiceJet Ticket Executive Career Opportunities should be passed in Graduation from specialized subjects with experience or in the relevant trade in respective trade.
- Taking care of the safety and security of the passengers on flights.
- Need to Serve Meals on Board to the Customers with a Hospitality Attitude
- Person should have unblemished complexion and good body language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
Application Form Fees:
Under SpiceJet Ticket Executive Jobs applicant’s fees will be Fee will be NIL
Selected candidates for Ticket Executive Recruitment will be announced good Salary with allowance as per guidelines under SpiceJet Vacancy.
Applicant for Ticket Executive Jobs should need to follow Personal Interview with medical test based upon SpiceJet Ticket Executive Career Notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit SpiceJet Official Site
- Visit to Recruitment / Career Notification Section and click on Ticket Executive Vacancy
- Understand about Ticket Executive recruitment notification carries all as per age, address and other process
- You can download Ticket Executive Application Form and send as per details available online or offline
Note: Kindly note that Freshhiring as well as SpiceJet for Ticket Executive does not ask for any money from job seekers. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person to clarify who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.