Go through the notification announced by Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) for Financial Literacy Counsellors in various states of India and other where you can see the Full Time jobs on various positions. Applicant will be hired only on Contract as well as Full Time Job position only, for which bring all set of documents to venue.
Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Recruitment Notification
Organization/ Company Full Name: Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB)
- Financial Literacy Counsellors
Age for Financial Literacy Counsellors:
Applicants for Financial Literacy Counsellors should be as defined Max 65 year for Gen category criteria whereas for reservation follow guidelines as per Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Financial Literacy Counsellors Career Notification for title wise information.
Applicants for Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Financial Literacy Counsellors Career Opportunities should be passed Degree in specialized subjects with experience or in the relevant trade in respective trade.
- Retired Bank Officials from Public Sector Banks (Scale II and above) and in good health are eligible to apply for the post.
- A Person with good communication skill, well versed with Banking operations, having a passion for service to financially excluded people will be given preference.
Application Form Fees:
Under Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Financial Literacy Counsellors Jobs applicant’s fees will be Fee will be NIL
Selected candidates for Financial Literacy Counsellors will be announced good Salary with allowance Rs 12,000 + 2000 (conveyance expenses)as per guidelines under Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Vacancy.
Applicant for Financial Literacy Counsellors Jobs should need to follow Personal Interview with medical test based upon Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Job Notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Official Site
- Visit to Recruitment / Career Notification Section and click on Financial Literacy Counsellors Vacancy
- Understand about Financial Literacy Counsellors recruitment notification carries all as per age, address and other process
- You can download Financial Literacy Counsellors Application Form and send as per details available online or offline
Note: Kindly note that Freshhiring as well as Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) for Financial Literacy Counsellors does not ask for any money from job seekers. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person to clarify who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.